Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kevin S. Wilson Kevin S. Wilson is offline

Default The Minion Method

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:51:24 -0800, "C_S"
> wrote:

>Amen.

Apparently, top poster, you are replying to the last quoted lines in
the message you're following-up to:

"Just a friendly word of advice. Top posters usually end up in most
peoples killfiles here. Your choice."

Glad to see you've finally come to your senses about top-posting, even
if you aren't smart enough to get your newsreader to comply.