Posted to rec.food.cooking
SD SD is offline

Default Bad waitress tricks

Doug Kanter wrote:
> "D.Currie" > wrote in message

> > I did some waitressing when I was a teenager, and one of the things I
> > learned early was that you made sure the customer had good change to leave
> > a tip.
> >
> > In this case, DH went to the cash register and got change. Didn't seem to
> > be a shortage there. Next time we go there, I'll make sure I've got the
> > right change for tipping.
> >
> > --
> > Donna
> >

> How old was the waitress? I find lately that when you're dealing with anyone
> under maybe 35-ish, you have to spell everything out as if you were giving
> arts & crafts instructions to kindergarten kids. Remember how politicians
> ranted about problems with our education system throughout the 1990s? We're
> living with the product of the failed system. A generation of idiots.

The products of the dumbing down of education and it will only get
worse with "No Child Left Behind" type policies. t's not just happening
in America either - it's an international phenomena that produces
populations of non thinking sheep who blindly swallow everything their
governments tell them - hook, line, and sinker.

SD