Posted to rec.food.preserving
Brian Mailman[_1_] Brian Mailman[_1_] is offline

Default Canning peppers in oil

Bob (this one) wrote:

> Brian Mailman wrote:
>> Mark D wrote:

>>> Honestly though, I've made this recipe I earlier posted for years, never
>>> had a problem, never got sick, and it's always been good.

>> Well, now you've also learned that statistics only apply to groups, and
>> not individuals.

> <LOL>

<ratzo>I'm SERIOUS here, I'm SERIOUS!</ratzo> ... it's the same factoid
with the "my Aunt Bessie smoked 3 packs a day for all her adult life and
she lived to be 94" (well, one of my great-great-grandfathers never
smoked and died at the age of 102 when he fell out of a cherry tree.) or
"my grandfather ate a healthy breakfast of 4 eggs, sausage, bacon, and
toast slathered with butter every day and never ever had any kind of
heart trouble."