Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_1_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_1_] is offline

Default Breakfast burritos

In article .com>,
"Karen MacInerney" > wrote:

> SD wrote:
>
> > barbacoa=barbeque...at least here in Honduras it does. Salsa barbacoa=
> > barbeque sauce.

> Sounds like I'd like your kind of barbacoa. I think -- and please
> correct me if I'm wrong -- that here in Texas, it's boiled cow face...
> Which always smells delicious, but...
>
> --
>
> Karen MacInerney

Have a Margarita or two, then give it a try. <lol>
I'm brave when it comes trying new things. Barbacoa is delicious.
Have you never had head cheese? It's pork, but the same idea.

Pretty much the only thing I'm unwilling to try is insects, and domestic
pets.
--
Peace, Om.