Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default how many carbs for good diabetic diet

"Jim Butler" > wrote in message
> I have a blood sugar lever of 129 and need to start a diet exercise

regime.
> How many carbs should i shoot for?

Too much missing information. I presume that you mean level and not lever.
How often are you testing and when did you get this 129 in respect to
eating?

As for diet, there is no one diet that we all use. Some of us can eat more
carbs than others. Just too many variables. Your best bet is to start with
a dietician who will explain the various food groups, how to count your
carbs, etc. and go from there. Keep in mind this is just a starting point.
The diet he or she gives you may not work for you.

--
See my webpage: