Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dan Abel Dan Abel is offline

Default Olive Garden

In article >,
Dan Abel > wrote:

> In article >,
> Steve Wertz > wrote:
>
> > On 23 Mar 2006 21:50:23 -0800, "Food Snob" >
> > wrote:
> >
> > >Aren't Olive Garden and Red Lobster the same company?

> > Same customers, at least.

> That too. I've never ever seen one without the other right next door.

This is a Canadian site, but it talks about all of North America:

http://www.redlobstercanada.restaurantjobs.hcareers.ca/

Here's part of what it says:

"Darden Restaurants, Inc. is the largest publicly traded casual dining
restaurant company in the world. We serve more than 300 million meals
annually at 1,381 restaurants in 49 states and Canada. Our five
restaurant concepts are Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Smokey Bones, Bahama
Breeze and our newest concept Seasons 52."

--
Dan Abel

Petaluma, California, USA