Posted to alt.food.wine
[email protected] uraniumcommittee@yahoo.com is offline

Default Damn Parker to hell! (Was Modified Davis 20 point system)

JEP62 wrote:
> I've never met the guy. I've never even subscribed to the guy's
> newsletter. I just don't like it when you spout off as fact something
> that is beyond your knowledge and then refuse to back it up with
> anything that remotely resembles fact. You just parrot what someone
> else says and complain about what other people do while doing the same
> thing yourself. It's hypocritical, bigoted, and juvenile and shows
> exactly how little you know and how worthless your opinions are.

The amount of absolute puffery that surrounds wine is unbelievable.
It's just wine!

I find trips to the wine shop a constant source of amusement and
hilarity.

How absolutely vain so many people are, what with the points and the
posturing. Just drink the (Italian, of course) wine with some nice food
(Italian, of course) and enjoy life (the way Italians, of course, do).