Posted to alt.food.wine
[email protected] uraniumcommittee@yahoo.com is offline

Default Damn Parker to hell! (Was Modified Davis 20 point system)

JEP62 wrote:
> I've never met the guy. I've never even subscribed to the guy's
> newsletter. I just don't like it when you spout off as fact something
> that is beyond your knowledge and then refuse to back it up with
> anything that remotely resembles fact. You just parrot what someone
> else says and complain about what other people do while doing the same
> thing yourself. It's hypocritical, bigoted, and juvenile and shows
> exactly how little you know and how worthless your opinions are.

Well, thank you for confirming my suspicions. You're just another
('fill in the blank') American.

I was in a wine shop Saturday, when in walks an older lady (very pale)
probably about late 50s or so. Very haughty air about her, I might add.
Told the prop that she was looking for a case of Charles Krug
'Cabernet'. He responded by saying that they made several: 'Which one
d'ya want'? 'I don't have a case of that.' 'I'll have to order it.'

http://www.charleskrug.com/index.cfm...on/wines.main/

She also declaimed that she wanted a sparkling white--to have with
salmon.

I found this whole scene hysterical.....

I think I'll have a bubbling red...with raw eggs....!