Posted to alt.food.wine
JEP62 JEP62 is offline

Default Damn Parker to hell! (Was Modified Davis 20 point system)

I've never met the guy. I've never even subscribed to the guy's
newsletter. I just don't like it when you spout off as fact something
that is beyond your knowledge and then refuse to back it up with
anything that remotely resembles fact. You just parrot what someone
else says and complain about what other people do while doing the same
thing yourself. It's hypocritical, bigoted, and juvenile and shows
exactly how little you know and how worthless your opinions are.

Andy