Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_1_] Nancy Young[_1_] is offline

Default Bad waitress tricks

"Blair P. Houghton" > wrote

> Nancy Young wrote:

>> > No it isn't. Two people ordering identical tuna sandwiches in the same
>> > place should pay the same tip.

>> Hello, that's what we were talking about.

> I'm saying that's not what started it.

I have no idea what you are talking about. You must
be talking about something else. We were talking about
the idea that rich people should pay more for the same
item in some store.

And my thinking was, two people ordering identical tuna
sandwiches in the same place should pay the same tip.

Hmmm ... where have I heard that before.

nancy