Posted to alt.food.wine
John Taverner John Taverner is offline

Default TN Rhone and three rogues

> Thanks for the note on this. Only Cordier wine I've had has been the
> '88 Juliette la Grande. It was clearly well made, but over the top. I
> had wondered how much was vintage and how much was producer. Now I'm
> encouraged to give the Domaine another try.

Jim
Majestic out of 2002 so I bought the 2004 on the weekend. Tried a bottle
Saturday night.

Exactly the same note except more acidity as one would expect. Majestic are
doing a deal at the moment, £1 off a bottle on Cordier wines, so this ended
up at £17, a real steal up against Mersaults at £30 etc.

JT