Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] is offline

Default Dont Worship The Antichrist

ShadowWolf wrote:
> <snip>
> >> Sub-theories about god are not important here.
> >> Christianity claims one may attain salvation
> >> only through Jesus, Islam claims the Christian
> >> dogma that Jesus was the son of god is
> >> blasphemous.

> > Actually, the Holy Quran, guidance from GOD through the angel Gabriel,
> > who heralded the birth of Immanuel, identifies Christ Jesus as son of
> > Mary, prophet of GOD Who possessed the power of the Holy Spirit.
> >
> > In essence, the Holy Quran also proclaims that Christ Jesus is GOD the
> > Son because only the Son of GOD can have the power of the Holy Spirit.
> >
> > Truth is simple.

> And you are wrong.

Not for the discerning.

> If "Christ" was identified as the "Son of God" by the
> Quran, which was written by Mohammed, then why do Muslims, whose holy book
> the Quran is, state that Christ was just another prophet, as was Mohammed
> and the Messiah is yet to come?

"'Be ever hearing, but never understanding; be ever seeing, but never
perceiving'" --LORD Almighty GOD (Isaiah 6:9)

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew