Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking
Uncle Vic Uncle Vic is offline

Default Power 4 Life, pt 27 (Life By Design)

Once upon a time in alt.christnet.christianlife, dear sweet Andrew B.
Chung, MD/PhD ) made the light shine upon us with
this:

> You will remain in my prayers, dear Pat whom I love, in Jesus'
> most precious and holy name.

Let it go on record here, Chunks is praying for Pat Robertson!

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

Atheists get to live their lives in accordance with their own desires. I
call that a win, compared to the collossal waste of time being an active
Christian. Atheist: win. Christian: lose. "No win" never comes into
play, because there are no gods.