Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] is offline

Default The LORD is Love

Al wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Read The Bible wrote:
> >> Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan
> >> with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with
> >> all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that
> >> perish, because they received not the love of the

> This SHIT, in a Cardiology group, really ought to stop. No wonder this
> guy is unable to get through hospital doors (except maybe as a psych
> patient).

Sorry the Holy Bible bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my
iniquities.

You will remain in my prayers, dear Al whom I love, in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday see
the following written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew