modom

Default What's your favorite cheese?

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 23:21:35 GMT, Mark Thorson >
wrote:

>Erika wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 22:12:47 GMT, Mark Thorson >
>> wrote:

>> >Why? What do you think would happen?
>> >

>> You are not allowed any unpasturized products because the
>> microbactieras can cause deformation of the featus. It is what all
>> ahnd books and my midwife says so I am not going to gamble.

>Oooooh. I see. I had assumed you'd be eating the cheese.

Bad Mark! BAD! (But funny)

As Gloria pointed out earlier, listeria infections (which can be
caused by orally ingesting the bacillus) are generally thought to be
enough of a hazard to the fetus these days that possible sources of
infection such as soft cheeses are proscribed for pregnant women.

modom

Since I lost the brindle cat,
The rats come right up and peer into the pot.
-- Han Shan