Posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.cooking
Viviane[_1_] Viviane[_1_] is offline

Default Egg Cracker Wanted.

This has baffled me too. For a soft boiled egg I use a spoon although my
husband slices the top off with a knife. For hard boiled eggs, I roll them
on the kitchen counter and this cracks the shell and loosens it so that it
peels off easily. Sometimes I think people try to complicate what should be
simple procedures. Also I have an aversion to buying implements that only
do one thing and take up valuable space when they're not used often.