Old 18-03-2006, 05:32 AM posted to alt.food.sushi
[email protected] n_cramerSPAM@pacbell.net is offline

Default alt.binaries.food.sushi

Geoff wrote:
wrote:
"Musashi" wrote:
wrote in message
Dan Logcher wrote:
wrote:

Subject: Sashimi Picnic

http://tinyurl.com/oc488

Is that an Onigorishi you're drinking?

Hai! Wakatake Junmai Daiginjo "Onikoroshi" desh'ta. Ooooishi!

I'm an Otokoyama guy myself. Not because my yama is impressive, though.
I lived on Hokkaido near Sapporo (Chitose, actually) when I was an otoko
no ko and Otokoyama is a Sapporo sake.

Hokkaido is famous for many things beside your yama! Or did you mean your
yawa? ;-D Koi, too, if I remember right.

Anyhow, the label says Shizuoka Prefecture, near the Oi River. When I come
across a truly exceptional sake, I keep the empty bottle 'til I replace it.
I'm about due! Takezo-san?