Posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.cooking
David Hare-Scott David Hare-Scott is offline

Default Egg Cracker Wanted.

"Patrick D. Rockwell" > wrote in message
. net...
> I've only seen these on tv, (not ads) so, I was just wondering, where
> could I buy an egg cracker? I mean one that's like a little hammer
> or metal rod, NOT one that's like a pair of scissors. Just a simple
> one piece egg cracker that taps the hard boiled egg open while it
> is sitting in the egg cup. Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Patrick D. Rockwell

It would only be any good if it could be linked to a digital to analog
converter so that you could control it from software on your computer. A
small but significant side benefit of this system is that you can
statistically analyse your egg cracking to determine the optimum force and
angle to set the cracker without leaving the keyboard.

David