Posted to rec.food.cooking
Glitter Ninja Glitter Ninja is offline

Default Change for big bills. Was: Bad waitress tricks

"Jude" > writes:

>So, he went down to the bank and got approx $320 in change - nickels,
>dimes, and quarters. He puts it all in a couple trash bags and goes to
>the lawyers office. Proceeds to empty the trash bags on the secretary's
>desk, telling her its payment for his bill!!!!

[snip]

>He got ****ed and went ballistic. Ended up with criminal assault
>charges against him. Did not win him any points with our child support
>jusge!

Holy cow. If I was the secretary, I would have ended up with charges
against me because I would have kicked his ass. Seriously, I'm not a
pleasant person at work, if some jerk had come in and dumped $320 worth
of change on my desk because he was being a whiny baby, I would have
punched him in the neck.

Stacia