Posted to rec.food.cooking
Glitter Ninja Glitter Ninja is offline

Default Bad waitress tricks

OmManiPadmeOmelet > writes:
> "Sheldon" > wrote:

>> yes, call it what you will, but I do indeed tip well for cleavage... I
>> consider T & A an important part of my dining pleasure... otherwise I'd
>> eat at home, I really don't need anyone to cook for me... but I do
>> enjoy my meal much more a la bazooms... and there are no pretentions
>> about it, I know and so does she... a little innocent ogling creates a
>> much more enjoyable experience, for me and for her.

>Well written. ;-)

For your sake, I hope you are joking. This is one of the more
disgusting things I've read on Usenet lately, and there's a lot of crap
on Usenet to choose from. It's good that someone tips an underpaid
waitress based on breast size? It's good to expect women to debase
themselves for a couple bucks in tip and "enjoy" it to boot?
The winky smiley meant you were joking. Right? Right?!

Stacia