Posted to rec.food.baking
Rowbotth Rowbotth is offline

Default Baking stones

Thank you for the kind response. (Actually, I really was ignorant about
these things, but thanks anyway.)

So then the folks who are looking for the baking stones could use a
pizza stone?

When I bought my Pizza stone, I had to go to a specialty store selling
higher-end cooking appliances and gadgets. Lately, I see pizza stones
in Safeway. So it looks like there is really no reason why one could
not lay their hands on a pizza stone relatively easily?

HR.