Posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.cooking
Patrick D. Rockwell Patrick D. Rockwell is offline

Default Egg Cracker Wanted.

Hi. Thanks, but I was just looking for something that I'd use to tap
the side of the egg, like a hammer. The utensil would just be
ONE piece. A spoon or knife would do, but I was wondering
if there was a specific utensil out there for the job. I'm sure that
there is.

--
Patrick D. Rockwell