Erika

Default What's your favorite cheese?

On 04 Oct 2003 22:51:02 GMT, (PENMART01) wrote:

>Erika, drinking lotsa booze ain't too good either... hehe
>

>---= BOYCOTT FRENCH--GERMAN (belgium) =---
> ---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
>Sheldon
>"Life would be devoid of all meaning were it without tribulation."

nope, havenīt tocuhed a drop since before I got pregnant though. and
havenīt smoked a single drag since I got the test result. I am at
least trying to do right by this kiddo.

/Erika

The first ten years of your life you try to be just like your parents.
Then for then years you try to be as little as your parents as possible.
Then you gradually change in to them.