Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] is offline

Default Dont Worship The Antichrist

Geoff wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> > Khubla wrote:
> >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message

> [...]
>
> >> Andrew reads something in his Buy-Bull

> > I am not the OP.

> Irrelevant.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes)

> >> and feels compelled to post it all
> >> over the web, even to a food site.

> > USENET is not the web.

> Usenet groups are posted on the web, moron.

Not "all over the web."

> Ask Google.

Who is Google?

> Not everyone
> uses Outlook Express.

Correct.

> >> Can he be any dumber I ask?

> > It is those who post to USENET thinking they are posting to the Web who
> > are lacking in intelligence.

> See above

Please do.

> , you dolt.

If you were secure in the truth, you would have had the strength to
resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.

> >> Wonder what
> >> he feels is the purpose of his dribble?

> > The LORD's purpose for my posting here on USENET is to inform.

> Why do you think that this is germaine to sci.med.cardiology, alt.atheism,
> or rec.food.cooking?

This discussion seems to hold the interest of participants from all
three newsgroups.

> How do you determine the Lord's purpose?

Through prayer.

> Does he/she speak to you?

No.

> >> Surely he doesn't think that he is
> >> "saving" anybody does he?

> > No. It is LORD Jesus Christ Who saves.

> Thus the quotes

"Let your yes mean yes and your no mean no." -- LORD Jesus Christ

> , moron.

Again, if you were secure in the truth, you would have had the strength
to resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.

> >> If there was any question in anybody's mind about
> >> the negative effects of religion and the part it plays in mental illness
> >> we
> >> need only to point to Andrew Chung.

> > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> Very convenient of them to say that. How very intolerant. Typical.

It would be your choice to covet the power of the truth.

> > You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus' most
> > precious and holy name.

> Save you ****ing breath. I speak for myself here, But I'm confident that
> Khubla will agree.

Sorry my choice to pray on your and Khubla's behalf bothers you so
terribly. Please forgive all my iniquities.

> > May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM.

> Like Father Ignacio did to you?

No.

> > Amen !!!
> >

> **** off loser.

Ouch. You may have at the other cheek.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew