Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
[email protected] bg12345@apexmail.com is offline

Default Dont Worship The Antichrist

Andrew B. Chung, MolesteD/PaedophileD wrote:
<nothing worth repeating>

Worship the Unclechrist instead.

> Prayerfully in Christ's love,
>
> Andrew

I see you're *still* practicing necrophilia. That's just plain sick.

Bob Dog

-----

"Easily the biggest challenge facing the ID community
is to develop a full-fledged theory of biological
design. We don't have such a theory right now, and
that's a real problem. Without a theory, it's very
hard to know where to direct your research focus."
- Paul Nelson, creationist
and anti-science advocate

"Maybe he needs a new version of the Ten Commandments
-- George W. Bush's Ten Commandments:
Thou shalt not steal...votes.
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's...country.
Thou shalt not kill...for oil.
Thou shalt not take grammar...in vain."
- Margaret Cho