Posted to rec.food.sourdough
northwestsourdough.com northwestsourdough.com is offline

Default Rubbery Texture?

>Teresa this is garbage. Lurk in the shadows and learn. Most newbies, myself
>included, dont bother to read the FAQs. Apparently you dont read threads
>either. Dont you have link$ to books on Amazon on that much touted website
>of yours? They make excellent reading also.

Well I don't know about garbage. I think the pictures on my site prove
my technique isn't garbage. Also, it is easy, I don't have to go to any
special trouble to get a holey crumb.I think people like an easy
method, I know I do.
Teresa