Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Alex Chaihorsky Alex Chaihorsky is offline

Default Kombucha?

Kombucha "tea" is not a tea per se - its a product of fermentation of weak
tea and sugar by a special japanese fungus.
I love it, especially the more acid variety. many a health benefit was
described in literature, do some searches.
Never heard of any problems with kombucha, if grown properly.

Sasha.