Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] eightymeals@yahoo.com is offline

Default I am the blogger ;)

Hi guys-
I have a sitemeter and can see how people ended up on my site...so
that's how I found this discussion. It makes me happy that people all
over the world are reading it and find it "one of the good ones".
It's true; it's not really a "food blog", it's more a "multicultural"
blog, I guess. The meals are just an excuse to get invited to people's
homes and be able to chat with them. Although I must say, I do always
really look forward to the food! My hosts try hard to make a nice meal,
because they know I will be writing about it!
I had the idea of the 80 meals first, and later decided I would make it
into a blog. Just because it's so easy to do.
So..mmm...make my happy and tell your friends about it, spread the
word...
Too bad none of you seem to live in the Netherlands, else I could ask
if you had international friends willing to cook for me.
Preview: Tomorrow Moroccan food, this weekend Chilean food and next
week Spanish...
Jenny