Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jimbo[_2_] Jimbo[_2_] is offline

Default Bottled water, is it better than tap water?

Doug Kanter wrote:
> "Janet Bostwick" > wrote in message
>
>>Interesting article
>>http://www.allabou****er.org/bottled-water.html
>>

> Interesting article, especially the bit about NY City tap water, which
> happens to be quite good. Sadly, most residents probably have no idea where
> it comes from, because in NYC, it's illegal to sell maps which indicate that
> there's anything North of Yonkers.

We travel a good bit now we're retired and have found such a big
difference in water from area to area. We now always carry bottled
water with us. Not that its any better, just that it provides a
consistency which permits our bodily functions to operate on a more even
keel. Perils of age.