Posted to rec.food.equipment
me[_1_] me[_1_] is offline

Default Smooth top ranges vs coil

In article >,
Melba's Jammin' > wrote:

> Damn! I've got an offer in to the manager of the appliance store where
> I expect to buy. She's got a smooth top and my offer includes the whole
> friggin' batch of strawberry jam for her if she'll let me try to make it
> on her unit. I haven't heard back from her so I'm not holding my
> breath.

The "Maytag Stores" make a deal out of "try it before you buy it".
There's one in Minnetonka. I know Maytag isn't GE, and, frankly, I
would not recommend buying Maytag, but they have smoothtop
electrics. If it's a proof of concept you're looking for, it might
do.

Maytag Store 11300 Wayzata Blvd Hopkins MN (952) 544-0155

sd