Posted to rec.food.cooking
Michael Siemon Michael Siemon is offline

Default wanted: Lidia Bastianich's rabbit cacciatore recipe

In article >,
"Nancy Young" > wrote:

> "aem" > wrote
> >
> > Nancy Young wrote:
> >> [snip very delicious sounding recipe]

> > Thanks for this. Now I just have to catch a rabbit. Did she say
> > anything memorable about what kind of white wine she used?

> Sorry, I looked ... she only mentioned the quality of red
> wine in braising beef ... she says, in that case, use a good but
> average wine.
>
> nancy

Good advice in general for cooking with wines -- don't use
anything that you wouldn't enjoy drinking (assuming you're
a wine drinker; if not, adjust according to tastes of the
wine drinkers you know.)