Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.equipment
Bert Hyman Bert Hyman is offline

Default Wall oven recommendations

(Bert Hyman) wrote in
:

> The oven occasionally loses its mind and has to be reset by turning
> off the breaker. No apparent harm done, but annoying. This hasn't
> happened since the last electronics upgrade.

Spoke too soon...

Last night our Thermador S301, which hadn't been used at all
yesterday, beeped twice, displayed "F7" and started beeping
continuously. While I was on my way downstairs to turn it off, the
display changed to "F1". Turning it off and back on seems to have
cleared the fault, but I'm still gonna have to have it checked out.

Good thing it didn't do that in the middle of the night.

Grumble ...

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |