Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jean B.[_1_] Jean B.[_1_] is offline

Default Duplicating Thai Kitchen quick meals

Mike C wrote:

> I agree, but if you have only have 10 minutes, you only have 10
> minutes. I don't buy any frozen foods or prepared meals in general, but
> I find these to be palatable in a pinch.

I am pondering essentially the same thing--but based on our
recent discovery of Simply Asian noodle bowls. Seems to me
one could get fresh noodles (preferably Asian), split them
into bundles about the same size as one is accustomed to (just
for cooking time purposes), put a bit of water on the bottom
of the cooking dish, add the noodles, drizzle with sauce of
one's choosing (I'm thinking one could come up with more
palatable ones), cover loosely, and nuke.... I think the
results would be better than the packaged noodles....

--
Jean B.