Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_1_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_1_] is offline

Default Do YOU eat at your dining room table every day?

In article >,
(Phred) wrote:

> In article .com>,
> "cathyxyz" > wrote:
> >Sorry - all the talk about using good tableware reminded me that we
> >actually have a dining room table

> I can see mine too -- though the clear horizontal surface is now down
> to plate size.
>
> What passes for breakfast -- standing at the bench near the sink.
>
> Lunch -- usually off the premises.
>
> Dinner -- usually at that plate-sized surface. (Which is the only
> reason it's still clear.
>
> >We usually eat in the "family" room. I can remember as a kid that my
> >Mom used to lay the table properly for *every* meal. She still does.
> >Only time we use ours now is for HIgh Days and Holidays...

> Cheers, Phred.

<lol> I try to keep at least 1/2 of the table clear, I often eat lunch
with dad out there and once per week I have to do shipping for ebay
sales and need the surface area... I clean it off completely to change
the table cloth from time to time, and for holidays.

Most meals (for both me and dad) are eaten in front of our comptuers. <G>
--
Peace, Om.