Posted to rec.food.cooking
Syssi Syssi is offline

Default Do YOU eat at your dining room table every day?

"cathyxyz" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Phred wrote:
>> In article .com>,
>> "cathyxyz" > wrote:
>> >Sorry - all the talk about using good tableware reminded me that we
>> >actually have a dining room table

>> I can see mine too -- though the clear horizontal surface is now down
>> to plate size.
>>
>> What passes for breakfast -- standing at the bench near the sink.
>>
>> Lunch -- usually off the premises.
>>
>> Dinner -- usually at that plate-sized surface. (Which is the only
>> reason it's still clear.

> Glad we're not the only "guilty ones" heh heh
>
> Cheers
> Cathy(xyz)

Yep - same here... these days the dining table is left alone to look pretty
or is covered in fabric that is waiting to be cut and sewn... <sigh>

Breakfast and lunch are both eaten at work. Breakfast usually constists of
a banana and/or a squeeze tube or two of yogurt. Lunch is leftovers
(steak - enough to eat twice, last week. Woo-hoo!!) or a PB & J sandwich...
Dinner is eaten in front of the TV.

--
Syssi