Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Do YOU eat at your dining room table every day?

cathyxyz wrote:

> Sorry - all the talk about using good tableware reminded me that we
> actually have a dining room table
>
> We usually eat in the "family" room. I can remember as a kid that my
> Mom used to lay the table properly for *every* meal. She still does.
> Only time we use ours now is for HIgh Days and Holidays...

On Sundays we always have breakfast and dinner in the dining room.
During the rest of the week we are lax and often eat in the family room
watching the news.

I have three brothers and when we were kids we always ate in the dining
room, and my mother always had candles.