Posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba38 Goomba38 is offline

Default Protein grams and portion control??? Pastorio?

Dee Randall wrote:

> The doctor did not order it; nor did the receptionist or technician have any
> clue as to what I was speaking about when I brought it up and showed it to
> them on the paper I was signing. Luckily I keep a file of my medical
> history with me when I go to any doctor's office. I had a recent BUN, but
> actually not recent enough according to their rules -- but they were
> satisfied. However, they were satisfied without it, too - heh?
>
> The same type of thing happened with my Dexascan, telling me that it would
> be compared to the previous scans - about 5 of them, but there was no
> comparison made. Too much of an effort, I guess.
> Thanks for your response, Goomba.
> Dee Dee

But the question that needs answering is: Did they inject contrast at
all or was it a CT without contrast? If they weren't going to inject
contrast, no lab test was necessary and it was just mentioned in a
standard consent form.
How do you know no comparison was made with the previous dexascan?
Goomba