Posted to rec.food.cooking
alg alg is offline

Default Where to buy MSG

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 02:23:57 GMT, "alg" > wrote:
>
>>Geez Louise, Steve! What in the world have you been up to since that last
>>Cook-In over at Sue's place? You didn't mention anything about needing
>>knives, lead pipes and blackjacks in here.

> The, uh.. "dynamics" of RFC are quite complicated. So complicated
> that I'm not even going to begin to explain them unless I'm drunk.
> Give me a few more hours...
>
> Most of the light-weights drop out after 24 hours. You won't need
> any weapons, just a will to cook, a hard head, and a lot of free
> time. Your chances of survival increase 1% with every post, so
> hang in there.
>
> Can I interest you in some grilled choate with cojita cheese?
> (This is a test...)
>
> ObFood: Thai sweet chili garlic wings, regular 'ol salad, and
> choux cream puffs + rum sauce for dessert tonight. My choux
> didn't rise very well, so filling them was a little tricky. But
> its the taste that counts.
>
> -sw

Oh, you know me - I'm a drinker, not a fighter. And I don't know nothing
about no grilled choate with cojita cheese. (I fail!)

The wings and choux puffs sound great! Awfully ambitious for a Monday
night, aren't we? I just did a simple cheese bread in the ol' Zojirushi to
go with left-overs ... chicken soup and chicken a la king.

You're right, it's the taste that counts.