Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
[email protected][_1_] rita.kolesar@gmail.com[_1_] is offline

Default Two hypochondriacs and a "vegan" sue McDonald's

I agree that the mom and daughter with allergies should sue for medical
expenses. I think the vegan has just as much a right to know what is
in her food, however sueing for that is a bit rash. If you are a vegan
stay away from fast food restaurants because you never know what they
put in your food. The BK "veggie" burger has a chicken base I just
found out. The moral of the story is.. be informed don't sue, just
don't eat there again.