Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.equipment

Default Wall oven recommendations

On Sat 18 Feb 2006 08:25:01p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it ?

> Thanks for that... I agree that replacing the bulb should happen
> infrequently enough that it probably wouldn't be a consideration for
> me. BUT, I have seen some ovens with a similar light placement, and it
> makes no sense from a lighting point of view. You end up looking at a
> darkened shape of roast as these blinding lights blare at you from the
> back of the oven. Definitely not user-friendly!
>
> -dan

Yes, Dan, but from the description, this bulb is located on the _top_ of the
oven at the back, not on the back wall itself. The light should be shining
down, not out. I have one of those lights on the back wall, and I agree that
it can be a blinding light that obscures many things on the racks.

--
Wayne Boatwright ożo

BIOYA