Posted to rec.food.cooking
JJ - RFC JJ - RFC is offline

Default Protein grams and portion control??? Pastorio?

One time on Usenet, OmManiPadmeOmelet > said:
> In article >,
> (JJ - RFC) wrote:
>
> > One time on Usenet, OmManiPadmeOmelet > said:

> > > I'm on alt.support.diet.low-carb, but thanks! ;-)

> > I used to do a.s.d -- there are some really nice folks there, but
> > naturally, the suject matter draws trolls...

> That's what killfiles are for. ;-)

Agreed, but one of them masqueraded as a real poster. He gave bad
information to newbies and so the regulars tended to argue with him
a lot, which was hard to avoid reading unless you killfiled everyone.
Worst of all, the guy had absolutely no sense of humor...

--
JJ (Jani) in WA
~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~