Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default Protein grams and portion control??? Pastorio?

OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote in news:Omelet-
:

> I carry a big ol' bandanna hanky when I have that sort of thing going!

Om,

Me too, but I changed from flannel lined jeans to plain jeans (for the
weigh in) and didn't grab a bandanna in the rush. Also forgot my wallet.

Doc did recomment an nose spray medicine. I went to CVS pharmacy and
asked the pharmacist how to stop a non-stop running nose. She picked out
a box of cvs Allergy Relief Antihistamine (clemastine fumarate) 12-hour
relief and no danger mixed with my blood pressure med.

* Runny Nose
* Sneezing
* Itchy, watery eyes
* Itchy throat

I took one about an hour ago and I haven't had blown my nose or rubbed my
itchy eyes or sneezed.

My doc did want to give me antibiotics straight away because I described
that I had developed post-nasal drip (down the throat) and would wake up
and cough up clear flem. I declined, since it wasn't a respiratory issue.
I got my flu shot in November.

It was a good visit. I just wish she wasn't so quick to suggest
antibiotics.

My B/P was 128/87 and pulse was 80.

Andy