Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee Randall Dee Randall is offline

Default Protein grams and portion control??? Pastorio?

My temp was 97.8. But there is a stretch of tolerance that
> above or below 98.6 is acceptable.

Andy, I find the ear temperature readings are too sporadic.
But the one that you rub across your forehead -- I've had for over a year or
so and it seems darned accurate.

http://www.target.com/gp/browse.html...t_adv_XSGT1625

Take your temperature a lot to decide what your "NORMAL" temperature is.
(Mine is 97.6.) When I feel puny and take my temperature and I find it to be
around 99.6; actually a 2º temp, but probably not much to a doctor who
considers 98.8 (is it 98.6 or 98.8) a normal temperature.

Hope you feel better soon-est!
Dee Dee