Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_1_] Leif Erikson[_1_] is offline

Default The Status of animals

Karen Winter, ignorant totalitarian statist and proud
mother of a jack-booted baby-killer in Iraq, lied:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>

> .>> So you're hosed.
>
>>> What does "hosed" mean?

>> You're not that naive.

> I don't know the word.

There's lots of useful stuff you don't know, Karen,
beginning with a proper understanding of the
Constitution, and the basics of logic. What you know
is stale left-wing dogma from the mid 1960s and
earlier. You're a ****ing dinosaur, Karen.

>>> You are still amusing, Leif.

>>Not a fraction as amusing as you, Karen. All the regulars
>>here - Dutch, Rick, ****wit, Mr. Suspect (when he drops in),
>>Derek, and I - know that you're Karen Winter, despite your
>>oafish denials. It's a real hoot seeing you continue your
>>little solo dance.
>>
>>You have a son you detest, and yet strangely you've expressed
>>pride in him; you have a grandson whom you hope to turn into
>>a queer. YOU are the transparent one, Karen.
>>
>>> If I had a son,

>>You do; or, at least, you did.
>>
>>> and claimed to be proud of him,

>>You have done, in the past, even though you also detest him.
>>You're very weird, Karen.

And getting weirder every day.

So, you never answered, Karen: was your son blown up
by an IED in Iraq? If so, I think Sylvia must have
been ecstatic. Sylvia Stevens is a foul lump of shit.
Some day, I'm going to send her right over the edge,
and I'll never get within a thousand miles of her. Ha
ha ha ha ha!