Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_3_] Leif Erikson[_3_] is offline

Default The Status of animals

Karen Winter, ignorant totalitarian statist and proud mother of a
jack-booted baby-killer in Iraq, lied:

You'd say anything, you ****ing Gestapo agent.

> it could be considered part of providing for the
> general welfare.

The general welfare is only mentioned in the Preamble, which does *NOT*
provide any meaningful constitutional authority for anything, Karen.
The Preamble only states the sentiment and intent of the People of the
United States in implementing the Constitution.

Funny you'd mention that, though, because once you make it that vague,
then anything goes, and George W. Bush certainly can claim to be
promoting the general welfare of the people *as he sees it*. Nice job,
Karen - you just provided the necessary constitutional cover for Bush
to have sent your jack-booted kid to Iraq to kill babies.

Anarchist my ass...

You are really funny in some ways, Karen.