Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,soc.culture.usa

Default National Parks

"Glorfindel" > wrote in message
> pearl wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> I'll have to see you renounce the Bush administrations actions
>> as documented below, before believing you're not just using
>> the Constitution now because it suits your purposes to do so.

> Both he and Leif are. There are so many more
> unconstitutional and egregious violations of law
> and the constitution by the Bush government, yet
> they attack *national parks*?
>
> <snip>
>
>> Congress has not declared war on Iraq, no statute authorizes an
>> invasion and Iraq has not attacked the United States, its territories,
>> possessions or armed forces.

< Oscar's snip while taking out the trash>

I have no trouble continuing this conversation in the right newsgroup....

You must really love horses... you are always on your high horse... ride 'em
over to an appropriate group and I'll just love to join you there where we
can probably pick up some good input.

Oscar