Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_1_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_1_] is offline

Default Protein grams and portion control??? Pastorio?

Need some help here, if you are trying to estimate protein grams and
calorie counts for dietary restriction, do you weigh the meat raw or
cooked?

What do you do about bone-in chicken and meat weight estimates?

I'm grilling some chicken drumsticks, what is the meat weight versus the
bone weight?

I know I can just de-bone the cooked meat and weigh it by itself... ;-)
I'll have to wait until they cool enough to do that.

But the first question still remains!

Thanks!
--
Peace, Om.