scott123 scott123 is offline
Experienced Member

I read it too When it comes to ketchup, though, I'm a major stick in the mud. I've always bowed down to the Heinz altar (now 1 carb altar) and, as far as I can tell, will continue to do so until I shed this mortal coil. Hmmm... is there ketchup in heaven? Anyway, don't get me wrong, I'm a vastly innovative chef, constantly trying new ingredients/methods. You name it, I'll figure a way of jazzing it up. But jazzing up ketchup with basil juice?! Not going to happen. I'm sure it's delicious, but it far exceeds the boundaries of my ketchup definition. That's just me- adventurous with just about everything but ketchup.

See Hear, sugar (or honey) isn't that essential for the texture of ketchup. Heinz's 1 carb is sugar free and is phenomenal.

Last edited by scott123 : 13-02-2006 at 10:14 AM