Posted to rec.food.baking
Bob (this one) Bob (this one) is offline

Default Who are you...?

chembake wrote:

>>>As you never travel ...you are ignorant of the adages from other
>>>countries....

>><LOL> I've lived in six countries. I've visited a couple dozen. It looks
>>like you just make things up - pull your insults out of thin air. My
>>first language was Italian. Second, Sicilian. Then English. French.
>>Spanish, to speak to my relatives in Central America. A good bit of
>>Japanese. The odd bit of German, enough to get around the country.
>>

> Well you never been to Asia and that is where that saying I stated
> earlier come from...

I lived in Japan and travelled in many countries in the region. Where,
exactly, did that "saying" of yours come from?

You said, "But there is a saying....its difficult to wake up a person
that is already awake but pretending to be asleep... "

Pastorio