Posted to rec.food.baking
Bob (this one) Bob (this one) is offline

Default Who are you...?

chembake wrote:

>><LOL> Not only nasty and a blowhard, but an inventor of "sayings." Bwah

> As you never travel ...you are ignorant of the adages from other
> countries....

<LOL> I've lived in six countries. I've visited a couple dozen. It looks
like you just make things up - pull your insults out of thin air. My
first language was Italian. Second, Sicilian. Then English. French.
Spanish, to speak to my relatives in Central America. A good bit of
Japanese. The odd bit of German, enough to get around the country.

Here, blowhard, a basic truth. For an insult to have any effect, it has
to have at least a modicum of truth.

>>You can lead a horse to water, but you can't grow moss on a rock. Oh,
>>look. I invented a "saying" just as meaningful.

> Indeed you invented it....it should be a rolling stone gathers no
> moss.....

How unutterably dense you are. I was mocking you by deliberately making
a hash of a "saying."

The tiny phrase "just as meaningful" should have given you a clue. It is
meaningless. Like yours was.

> You should have said..also ..you can't pull a stubborn donkey to cross
> the river.but you can drag a hog to a muddy puddle.....

<LOL> No doubt translated from the original Pee Wee Hermanish. How
simply and deliciously ridiculous. How meaningless.

> that is more appropriate to you.
> That is why
> You are in a soaked in a mire of your own ......may I ask did you find
> pleasure in it like a pig?!

How desperate you sound with such infantile efforts. Children in play
yards say things like this. Next, to keep the intellectual level up to
your peak, I expect you to say "I'm rubber. You're glue..."

>>You're responsible for your own actions, even though you try to minimize
>>that fact.

> Bob....you are creating the problem that bothers you....if you find
> thatt my post pricks your onion skin and hurt you then that is your
> problem....you should have not done this masochistic act.........

<LOL> And here you are claiming superior understanding. And then you say
something as basically stupid as this.

> Indeed its confirmed you are petty person....A lot of those people
> avoid me lke a plague<grin>.
> As They don't mess with me therefore I don't make a mess out of
> them....

In your dreams, illiterate one...

> then there is peaceful coexistence<grin>... and important issues are
> discussed...instead..

I thought you couldn't say anything more moronic than you already have,
but I was wrong.

Your blighted idea of "peaceful coexistence" is to be free to offer all
your crippled, insulting vulgarity to whomever you want, whenever you
want, and they remain silent. And that's your idiot definition of
"peaceful coexistence?"

And there you go with your boastful "important issues" which seem to
reside just in your ability to post splashes of your vast capacity for
denigration and humiliation on others.

> In my workplaces .....petty people don't play with me due to their
> hypersensitiveness to my barbs...but try to avoid it by talking what is
> important fot the company's business. and other relevant matters....so
> there is no disagreement...but mutual respect...

So let's see. Your barbs are the basis for respect? Could you be less
aware of the people around you? Could you have less understanding of the
real bases of respect? You are of the Hitleresque notion that if you hit
others hard, they will respect you. They may fear you. They may find you
repulsive. They may think of you as a nasty fool. But no one will base
respect on your ability to harm them, to inflict hurtful words. Only a
bullying idiot would even begin to believe that.

>>Say smug, nasty shit and then excuse yourself for it. As though it
>>somehow demonstrates anything but a crippled and cramped mind. As though
>>it were reasonable and useful to behave this way

> I reiterate.....what ever your opinions...about me......if that makes
> you happy then rejoice...
> It doesn't diminish my worth.....

My opinion will have no effect on your worth. Your behavior will. Your
nastiness will. Your desire for triumph over others will. Your pride in
what you think is your ability to hurt will.

> Besides
> I can't do nothing more to a shallow person ..I can maul him to no end
> and he bleeds more....but what can I do if he has a masochistic turn
> of mind...?
>
> I believe
> That is what happening to you...<grin>...

That's mostly because you aren't very bright nor are you very
perceptive. But that's only to be expected from a fool who claims
humility but posts these empty boasts and threats.

> If You feel offended by my remarks......then stay away from me for your
> health sake....
>
> Just remember...there is no end to the venom I can spew on you...!

<LOL> What a fearsome sort you are. That big red nose is scary. So are
the long, floppy shoes. And that huge orange wig...

It is a very telling situation when you take pride in your capacity to
"spew venom" rather than the information you carry, your skills. You
really believe you're scary. You really believe that your off-the-mark,
juvenile insults are striking the target. You really that you are a
person to fear.

Sorry. You're a blustery windbag. Toothless old lion roaring into the
wind striving to strike terror into the hearts of those around you. But
you're just another malevolent little boy sitting at your computer,
bloviating and frothing to no purpose or avail.

You're all talk. And not very well-done talk at that.

I made bread today. Half the batch had fresh garlic in it. The other
half, aged Parmesan cheese. Lovely. We'll make panini this evening.

Pastorio